Seth and I dressed up as a ref and basketball player at the last minute for Halloween. I have never seen so many creative costumes in my life as I did when we went to our Stake party. I Love Halloween. yes I know this is super old. But I dont have many pictures as of late.....
.
6 comments:
hey how are the wedding plans coming along. give me a call one of these days.
did you see what Clint and dressed as?! Check out our blog.
Oh my! just a few days left! I hope your wedding plans haven't been too bad. I am learning that planning it is no fun at all! I am so happy for you!
Planning a wedding is NOT fun. lol. Honestly very stressful for me! We are getting married in the Idaho Falls Temple by his grandpa. we have 3 receptions... thats alot i know! lol the Washington one is Jan. 2nd, Ohio Jan. 9th and the other one is in Idaho Falls right after the weddin.
We really hope to be in washington still and go to your reception! are you so excited?!
Hey Jan if it is more convenient you can just email me an announcement (but don't stress about it, I am sure you got a lot going on). Wow, less than two weeks!!! Totally crazy.
Janica! Your getting married this week!!! Ah!
Post a Comment