Thursday, December 25, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS :)


Just wanted to Merry Christmas post. Hope everyone has a wonderful day with family and friends!!!

6 comments:

remi said...

is that YOUR HOUSE?! What a dream!

Caleb, Rebecca, Jack and Charlie said...

I just want to let you know that I'm pretty much in love with your big picture of your wedding shoes. Oh my gosh! And your tree, yaa!

Marcina said...

I love the shoes picture, so creative and fun:) Merry Christmas to you both, we miss you! Hope that all went well at the reception, we sure wish we could have come! Love ya!

Marcina said...

Oh, and I love your new blog title! That's how I feel too. I've waited for eons of time, to be doing exactly what I'm doing right now. That's a good feeling. It's definitely living the dream :)

Tyler & Katie Rice said...

hey, i'm ready for a new post: wedding pix, new place pix, list of favorite things, anything!

Justin and Michelle Klingler said...

Cute feet! :) No, really, I like that picture a lot, it's super cute. It was so good to see you over Christmas. I want to come visit you, and if not you guys should come visit us in the iceburg!!! Miss you, love you, hope you're doing good!!