Thursday, October 23, 2008

.love.






 One of my most favoritest people, Kylie Nixon, took some picture of Seth & me. She takes awesome photos and will go places ;) 

8 comments:

Brad and Erica said...

I LOVE these pictures, Jan! Who took them? You guys look great together. Congratulations again!

Ryan & Sarah said...

SO cute and fun! I love you and miss you!!!

Ryan & Sarah said...

hey, who took your pictures? we're looking for a photographer asap

Marcina said...

I can't get over how gorgeous you both are! Love you both!

Jaime said...

you two have to be the CUTEST couple I have seen in a long time! Janica!!! I am soo happy for you!!! Love you!

Mama and Papa Wood said...

Such fun poses and props! You both look great (a beautiful & perfect couple)! Can't wait to get to Utah next week! LOVE YOU TONS!!

tHe PitCheR mEmoRiEs said...

Janica.....CONGRATULATIONS!!! You're getting married!! I am so happy for you and your pictures turned out beautiful!! Here you are getting all grown up on me and it seems like just yesterday we were working at the Mercantile together!:) You look very happy and in love and I wish you the best!! Oh...and I found your blog through me sister Camille so I hope you don't mind! Take care and can't wait to see some pics of the BIG day!
Candice Pitcher

Caleb, Rebecca, Jack and Charlie said...

oh my goodness, I stinkin love your pictures! How can I get ahold of this girl to take some pictures? We need some christmas pics and we had a terrible photographer for both our wedding and engagement :( You guys are ADORABLE!!