Not that anyone really reads my blog...but I think I'll start a tradition of posting at least once a month :)
I coach a 5th/6th grade boys basketball team here at work and Thurs. night was our first game. I'm definately in the right major! I LOVED every SECOND of it! I was so excited when they would just simply call me "coach" haha. But seeing them execute something you told them in the last second and then scoring and seeing how stinkin happy they get is the best payment ever and just gets you pumped as their coach! We lost by three, but we put the game into overtime, which made it so exciting! My boys are great and they actually listen to me!
Free Robux 25 000
5 years ago
4 comments:
I think it's cool and I love to read the things you might forget to tell us. Keep it up Coach Janica and I like to read your blog, so that makes 3! Veronica, Brandon and Michael(soon to be 4 with JAYCE!).
hey jan! I feel like such a stalker, but I found your blog from Ashley's blog--I'm not sure how else to find people, and it's a slow day at work, so... :) Hey, but here's our blog, for those slow days at work. :) michael-anita.blogspot.com Hope things are going good for ya! -Anita
Janica, I keep checking to see if you have posted something new. There's only one week left in May! Surprise me this week with a picture of your team or something fun you've done this month. I love reading & seeing what my chillins are up to. BIG HUGS & KISSES! I LOVE YOU!
Janica it looks like you are having fun doing what you love. Do you have Shanae's email address. She changed her blog to being private and I miss seeing what they are up to. hannah@tpg-usa.com
Thanks!
Post a Comment